ISO:9001 recognizes the effort (...) to ensure the conformity of its products and/or services, the satisfaction of its customers and the continuous improvement.
What does it mean?
ISO:9001 is an international reference for the Certification of Quality Management Systems. It recognizes the organization's effort to ensure the compliance of its products and/or services, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. The Certification of the Quality Management System is addressed to any organization, public or private, regardless of its size and sector of activity.
It specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide a product that meets customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements;
- aims to increase customer satisfaction through the effective application of processes for continuous improvement of the system and to ensure compliance with applicable customer and regulatory requirement.
And so it is important to take into account:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management (QMS)
- Continuous improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
ISO:9001 at Lacoviana
Lacoviana holds the ISO:9001 certification since 2010.
For more information check www.iqnet-certification.com and www.apcer.pt.